The term ‘Soccerex’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Power Road Studios, 114 Power Road, London, W4 5PY, United Kindgom. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
• The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
• Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
• Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
• This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
• All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
• Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
• From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
• You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Soccerex’s prior written consent.
• Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Scotland and Wales.
In these Terms:
“Buyer” means the person who accepts the Seller’s Price for the sale of the Ticket;
“Contract” means the contract for the sale and purchase of the Ticket;
“Delivery” has the meaning set out in clause 8 of these Terms;
“Gala Dinner” means dinners from time to time run by the Seller in conjunction with Seller’s Events;
“Price” means the price of the Ticket from time to time published by the Seller on the Seller’s Website;
“Registration Email” has the meaning accorded to it in Clause 8;
“Seller” means Soccerex Limited, registered at Power Road Studios, 114 Power Road, Chiswick, London W4 5PY. Company Reg number 04558708;
“Seller’s Events” means any of the events forums conferences and the like from time to time promoted and run by the Seller;
“Seller’s Website” means www.soccerex.com or any successor website operated by the Seller for the purposes of promoting the Seller’s Events;
“Terms” means the terms of sale set out in this document and (unless the context otherwise requires) includes any special terms agreed in Writing between the Buyer and the Seller;
“Ticket” means the ticket delegate pass or the like for the Seller’s Events or Gala Dinner as the context requires;
“Writing” and any similar expression, includes facsimile transmission and electronic mail;
The following is designed to inform you about how we collect and use personal data so that you can make an informed choice about using this website, www.soccerex.com and/or any website operated on behalf of Soccerex.
What Data Do We Collect?
We collect personal data via this website when you either:
In each case, we request your full name, job title, company name, telephone number, email and country so that we are best able to understand and respond to your particular request and, in the case of country, best personalise the timing and content of the communications where possible.
Personal data as relates to you or your colleagues participation in Soccerex events may be collected by other means – for example the online exhibitor manual – but, in each case, your data will be subject to the same principles of protection as are outlined below.
What do we do with it?
Any personal data that you give us will be treated with the utmost care and security. It will be stored in secure database systems and not be used in ways to which you have not consented.
The personal data we collect is used to provide you with the service that you have requested or to respond to an enquiry that you have made. We use certain licensed third party service providers to assist us in providing these services to you - for example, our email industry newsletter.
The data collected from this website could be stored for as long as is required for the uses stated above.
What can you do?
If you wish to receive a copy of any of the personal data we hold for you, please email your request to [email protected] and we will provide you with this free of charge within 30 days.
If you do not want to continue to receiving e-mail communications from Soccerex for any reason, please use the unsubscribe link provided in the html email or send your request to [email protected] stating clearly which service you no longer which to receive.
Should you request that we amend or remove records containing your Personal Data we will do so as quickly as possible, however you may receive communications for a brief transitional period while we update your records.
A cookie is a small text file written to an individual's hard drive that contains the user ID. The cookies do not contain any personal information about Users and in themselves only record those areas of the Website that have been visited by the computer in question, and for how long.