Global leaders line up for the first ever Sport Integrity Week
The world’s premier digital conference and thought leadership convention is just around the corner, offering a vibrant and insightful journey of thought leadership, forward-thinking, innovation and a much-needed reform boosting impetus. Sport Integrity Week will bring together all sides of the sporting industry, including sports governing bodies, competition organisers, clubs, athletes, government, international organisations, global business, sponsors, media, fans and all those who love Sport and want it governed and run under the highest integrity standards for the benefit of all. The 2020 Sport Integrity Week will take place in a brand new digital format that seamlessly delivers cutting edge global content and offers all participants engagement, visibility and connection to senior executives, influential thought leaders, policy-makers, forward-thinkers, global sponsors, media and champions in the field of Sport Integrity.
Confirmed speakers so far include:
• Affy Sheikh, Head of Integrity, Starlizard Integrity Services
• Akaash Maharaj, CEO Mosaic Institute. Ambassador-at-large, GOPAC
• Alfredo Durante Mangoni, Coordinator for Anticorruption, Co-Chair G20 AntiCorruption Working Group
• Andrea Traverso, Managing Director, Financial Sustainability and Research, UEFA
• Anna Blanchard, Senior Manager, Partner Marketing, MLS, SIGA Global Mentor
• Ben Jacobs, Sports Broadcaster
• Brett Abarbanel, Director of Research, UNLV International Gaming Institute
• Brian Lancey, Vice President of Global Entertainment Sponsorships and Consumer Marketing, Mastercard
• Brian Lewis, President TTOC, President, CANOC, Chairman, SIGA Task Force on Race, Gender, Diversity & Inclusion
• Dan Mannix, CEO, CSM North America,
• Edwin Moses, Chairman Emeritus, USADA, Olympic Legend
• Emilio Garcia Silvero, Chief Legal Officer, FIFA
• Franco Frattini, Chairman, SIGA
• Fred Lord, Director, Anti-Corruption and Transparency Operations, ICSS
• Gary Kalman, Director of the US Office at Transparency International
• Giovanni Di Cola, Special Advisor, Office of the Deputy Director General, ILO
• Graziella Thake, CEO, Optimisation Hub
• Hani Ballan, CEO, QSL
• Ian Smith, Commissioner, ESIC
• Iain Lindsay, Director of Research, Knowledge, and Innovation, SIGA
• Jacques de Werra, Professor of Contract Law and Intellectual Property Law, University of Geneva
• Joao Paulo Almeida, Director General, Portuguese NOC
• Jonny Gray, CEO, Tennis Integrity Unit
• Julian Zylberstein, Chief of Governance and Stakeholder Affairs, UEFA
• Ju'Riese Colon, CEO, US Center for Safesport
• Karin Korb, Wheelchair Tennis, Paralympian Champion & SIGA Champion
• Katherine Anderson, Youth Protection Officer, MLB, SIGA Global Mentor
• Katie Simmonds, General Counsel & Senior Director, Global Partnerships, SIGA
• Kelsey Erickson, PH.D. Executive Director of Athlete Health & Wellness, USA Cycling
• Kristina Harder, Executive Director, US President’s Council on Sports, Fitness and Nutrition
• Lorenzo Salazar, Vice Chair, Working Group on Bribery, OECD
• Mark Lichtenhein, Chairman, Sports Rights Owners Coalition
• Michael Robichaud, Senior Vice President, Global Sponsorships, Mastercard
• Paul Nicholson, Editor in Chief, Inside World Football
• Sandra Douglass Morgan, Chairwoman, Nevada Gaming Control Board
• Stacey Copeland, Commonwealth Boxing Champion, SIGA Champion
• Stephen Martino, Senior VP & Chief Compliance Officer, MGM
• Vlad Marinescu, President, International Esports Federation
The Sport Integrity Week is open to everyone. Participation for the webinars is free of charge, but pre-registration is necessary. The registration link is available here. Speaking on the Sport Integrity Week, Emanuel Macedo de Medeiros, SIGA CEO and Chairman and CEO of SIGA AMERICA, stated: “Sport Integrity Week brings together a diversity of the most influential sports organisations and global leaders in government, business and civil society. These industry leaders and pioneering organisations that are joining us on this momentous occasion clearly demonstrates that the time to deliver a decisive step forward for Sport Integrity is during Sport Integrity Week!
I want to direct a specific comment to those not currently engaging in integrity matters. It is not too late to become involved. I say, on behalf of SIGA, and all those who support our mission, Sport Integrity Week is the perfect platform to demonstrate your commitment to Sport Integrity amongst other likeminded organisations. I encourage all individuals, organisations and industry leaders to step forward and be part of this global, independent movement!”
Sport Integrity Week is structured around five core themes and will offer insightful discussions, knowledge sharing and networking opportunities on the following topics:
• Good Governance, Anti-Corruption and International Cooperation in Sport
• Financial Integrity, Transparency and Sustainability in Sport
• Sports Betting Integrity
• Sports Business, Media and Technology
• Youth Development and Child Protect in Sport.
Stay Tuned for more exciting speaker announcements!
For more details on the programme of activities, registration and to download the app click here.
Participation for webinars is complimentary. Place are limited. To reserve your place click here.
For partnership enquiries and to host your own digital event please contact email@example.com.
The latest commerical details, groundbreaking interviews and industry analysis, free, straight to your inbox.
Sign up today to receive the newsletter.
With the increasing value being attributed to young players, this report provides insight into the hottest prospects on the market.
Soccerex Football Finance 100 is an exclusive annual report that compiles a ranking of the world’s most financially powerful clubs.
Follow us on twitter to receive our latest market insight, industry interviews and news about our upcoming events.