Global Leaders, Forward-Thinkers, Influencers join Global Sport Integrity Community to Safeguard the Future of Sport
Download the preliminary Sport Integrity Week Event Guide to see the hottest topics and speakers on the World Stage and the five continental stages: Stage Asia; Stage Africa; Stage Oceania; Stage Americas; and Stage Europe.
Day 1 of Sport Integrity Week starts with a bang, with a wealth of engaging content, fireside chats and impactful webinars from high profile speakers and sport legends hosted by the SIGA Chairman and Global CEO, Franco Frattini and Emanuel Macedo de Medeiros. The stellar speakers’ line-up includes, amongst others:
• Edwin Moses OLY, legendary track and field Champion | 2x Olympic Gold Medalist | Chairman Emeritus, United States Anti-Doing Agency (USADA) | former Chairman, Laureus World Sports Academy
• Renée Montgomery, two-time WNBA Champion (2015, 2017) | WNBA Sixth Woman of the Year (2012) | WNBA All-Star (2011) | NCAA Champion (2009)
• Jessica Berman, Deputy Commissioner & Executive Vice President, National Lacrosse League
• Jon Duncan Vice President, Enforcement, The National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA)
• Mike Golub President, Portland Timbers Football Club | 2019/2020 Major League Soccer Champion
• Alfredo Durante Mangoni Co-Chair, G20 Anti-Corruption Working Group | AntiCorruption Coordinator, DG Global Issues, Ministry of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation, Italy
• Lorenzo Salazar Vice-Chair, Working Group on Bribery, OECD
• Dan Mannix, CEO, CSM North America
• Brian Lewis, President, Trinidad & Tobago National Olympic Committee | Member, SIGA Council | Chair, SIGA Task Force of Race, Gender, Diversity and Inclusion! President, Caribbean Association of National Olympic Committees (CANOC)
• Alison Giordano, Vice President, Consumer Marketing & Sponsorships, Mastercard
• Sally Roberts, Founder & CEO, Wrestle Like a Girl
In the spirit of partnership, SIGA has compiled an action-packed agenda tackling the most pressing challenges facing Sport and the wider industry with a view to shaping the decade ahead. Worldwide partners, including Mastercard, Octagon, India On Track, Pacto pelo Esporte, CSM North America, FSA, ICSS, USCC, NOC Portugal, Optimisation Hub, Inside World Football and Soccerex, to name but a few, have contributed to a programme that delivers cutting edge, forward-thinking, thought provocative, action-oriented and reformdriven attitude. The Sport Integrity Week is open to everyone. Participation for the webinars is FREE of charge, but pre-registration is necessary. The registration link is available here.
The latest commerical details, groundbreaking interviews and industry analysis, free, straight to your inbox.
Sign up today to receive the newsletter.
With the increasing value being attributed to young players, this report provides insight into the hottest prospects on the market.
Soccerex Football Finance 100 is an exclusive annual report that compiles a ranking of the world’s most financially powerful clubs.
Follow us on twitter to receive our latest market insight, industry interviews and news about our upcoming events.