Soccerex announce USA advisory board featuring Concacaf, MLS and US Soccer
To assist in ensuring that Soccerex USA meets the needs of the local market and also brings the latest ideas from around the globe, Soccerex has assembled an advisory board of senior figures from within the game, including Philippe Moggio, General Secretary of Concacaf, Gary Stevenson, President & Managing Director of MLS Business Ventures and a senior member of US Soccer, who will be recommending themes and industry sectors that the event should focus on, advocating for particular topics or thought leaders to be included and helping to ensure the event format best serves the local market.
Confirmed Soccerex USA advisory board include:
- Philippe Moggio, General Secretary, Concacaf
- Gary Stevenson, President & Managing Director, MLS Business Ventures
- Deco, CEO, D20 Sports & former Portugal International
- Adolfo Bara, Managing Director, Sales & Marketing, LaLiga
- Sonia Bien-Aime, President, Turks & Caicos FA
- Ben Grossman, Co-Owner, Minnesota United
- Mayi Cruz Blanco, Business Partner – Sports, THNK School of Creative Leadership
- Eduardo Borges, CEO, B4 Capital
- Court Jeske, CEO, Nashville SC
- Daniel Cravo, Senior Partner, Cravo, Pastl & Balbuena
- David Dein, Former Vice Chairman, Arsenal & The FA
- Gerard Houllier, Head of Global Football , Red Bull
- Trevor Watkins, Global Head of Sport, Pinsent Masons
The advisory board will support Soccerex shaping a conference programme with topics such as:
- How soccer tournaments impact US Soccer
- Women’s soccer growth
- MLS expansion
- Stadia technology & design
- Youth development
- The transfer market
- eSports and social influencers
- Digital fan engagement
- Sports science and performance technology
- OTT and evolution of sports broadcasting
- US investment in soccer
- Connections between US & Mexican soccer markets
- Fan culture
For more information, read the Soccerex USA Conference Concept.
The US market has experienced unprecedented growth in recent years with vast potential for further industry expansion. Our Soccerex USA event in Miami on 15th & 16th November will be the first of a long-term tenure in the country, providing a platform to showcase this market growth and the many opportunities that exist within the US and the wider Americas, where soccer is undisputedly the most popular sport.
For more information about this exciting upcoming football business event, please go to https://www.soccerex.com/usa.
Follow us on twitter to receive our latest market insight, industry interviews and news about our upcoming events.
The latest commerical details, groundbreaking interviews and industry analysis, free, straight to your inbox.
Sign up today to receive our daily email.
LaLiga Means Business
Our collaboration with LaLiga, bringing you exclusive video content with the men and women driving the growth of Spain’s top flight clubs.
Data and insightful independent analysis on variables that influence squad designs and player transfers at main European Clubs.
With the increasing value being attributed to young players, this report provides insight into the hottest prospects on the market.