Elite global soccer organisations confirmed for Soccerex USA
This past month a mix of world-renowned soccer clubs, leagues and federations have confirmed their attendance,
Here is a list of some of the most recent additions to the Selection of Attendees:
- From North America:
- Inter Miami: Co-owner, Chief Business Officer and Sporting Director
- Concacaf: chief of Football Officer
- MLS: Director, Corporate Communications and VP Communications
- Canadian Soccer Association: Deputy General Secretary
- Atlanta United: Communications Director
- Orlando City SC: CEO, COO and GM, Soccer Operations
- New York Red Bulls: Professional FIFA Player
- Vancouver Whitecaps: Head of First Team Player Relations and Football Administration
- LA Galaxy: VP of Business Operations
- From Latin America:
- Mexican Football Federation: President, Secretary General and Deputy Secretary General
- Superliga Argentina: President
- Club America: Business Development Manager, US Office
- River Plate: President
- Vasco da Gama: Marketing – Fan Association Coordinator
- Universidad Catolica de Chile: Director of Development
- Liga FUTVE: Head of Legal Department and Finance Manager
- Boca Juniors: General Manager
- From Europe:
- UEFA: Ceremonies Manager
- LaLiga: International Development Director & Office of the President and Chief Communications Officer
- FC Barcelona: Technical Coordinator AMERICA BARÇA Academy.
- Manchester City: Senior VP of Partnerships
- Borussia Dortmund: Sports Technology Co-Ordinator
- Atletico Madrid: Chief Commercial Officer and Sponsorship Director
- Olympique Lyonnaise: Commercial Development Director
- Real Madrid: Head of New Media
- Inter Milan: Tour & Friendlies Sales Executive
- Manchester United: Global Sponsorship Sales Manager
These attendees will join media organisations such as Univision, Mediapro, FOX Sports, NBC Sports, Televisa, Havas Sports & Entertainment and other leading soccer rights holders including names such as Ajax, Bayern Munich, CONMEBOL, NWSL, Premier League, PSG, Sevilla, Serie A, Valencia and Wolfsburg.
Click here to see the updated full Selection of Attendees for Soccerex USA.
The latest commerical details, groundbreaking interviews and industry analysis, free, straight to your inbox.
Sign up today to receive the newsletter.
With the increasing value being attributed to young players, this report provides insight into the hottest prospects on the market.
Soccerex Football Finance 100 is an exclusive annual report that compiles a ranking of the world’s most financially powerful clubs.
Follow us on twitter to receive our latest market insight, industry interviews and news about our upcoming events.