Soccerex 2009: Meet the world of football in one place at one time
26 May 2009
SOCCEREX – BRINGING THE WORLD OF FOOTBALL TOGETHER
Soccerex 2009 offers you:
1. Assurance of quality – Soccerex has over 14 years experience in providing networking platforms for the b2b football industry. Our Account Managers utilise their extensive knowledge and contacts to grow your business
2. Unrivalled value – The average delegate has over 30 meetings at Soccerex. Given our global cross-section of attendees, the convention will save you time and £1000′s spent on several separate international business trips.
3. Creative solutions to your sales &marketing objectives – Soccerex brings together the key industry innovators under one roof, enabling you to engage with the people who can give your business the competitive edge. By exhibiting at Soccerex 09 you will be seen amongst our international delegates as a global leader in your field
4. Secure the final deals ahead of 2010 – With only six months to go before the 2010 FIFA World Cup, Soccerex 09 is your last chance to engage with the South African market and secure the remaining business deals before Africa’s first world Cup kicks-off. From our extensive knowledge of South Africa’s World Cup preparations the key areas of business where international expertise is needed include emergency infrastructure, media facilities, security technology and transport.
5. Expand into new markets – Interact with international federations and meet key decision-makers from burgeoning football markets such as Asia, Africa, North America and South America. In particular, there is a strong presence expected from Brazil, hosts of the 2014 FIFA World Cup and Soccerex 2010 – 13.
6. Strong FIFA Contingent – With the final 2010 FIFA World Cup draw taking place in South Africa just two days after Soccerex 09, senior FIFA officials and all competing 2010 FIFA World Cup federations are expected to attend.
To discuss delegate, exhibiton and sponsorship opportunities at Soccerex 2009 please contact the Soccerex Team today: Call +44 (0)20 8742 7100 or email email@example.com